.22 Rifle More County Shoot Info
County Shoot Sign-Up
Thank you to everyone who has signed up for the county shoot. For those who have not, here is the link for SignUpGenius: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090d4ea5af2da13-2018
If you have any questions about signing up, please talk to Sam.
Hunter Safety Cards
If you have not uploaded your child's hunter safety card, please do so as soon as possible. If you have problems with this, please bring it to practice on Sunday or to County Shoot and Sam can help you. Members who do not have their hunter safety card will not be eligible for state shoot.
County Shoot Day Info
- Remember the date: County shoot is Saturday, July 14.
- Set-up begins at 7:30 a.m. Please come help if you can. There is more to do than practice days.
- It's a long day so bring pop-ups, umbrellas, chairs, sunscreen, bug spray, and lots of water.
- Snacks are a good thing for those members who are shooting several times that day.
- We have a potluck lunch and pull food out around 12:30 p.m. There is no sign-up for this. Just bring what you would like to share with the crowd, and plan on each dish you bring serving at least 12 people.
- Paper plates, napkins, and cutlery will be provided. Drinks are each family's responsibility
- Arrive at least 30 minutes before your start time to check in. Sometimes we actually run a bit ahead of schedule!
- At check-in we will need to know if you are available for state shoot in Pueblo.
- Seniors: Saturday, August 18
- Juniors: Sunday, August 19
- Awards and state team announcements will be done at the end of the competition.
Only one more practice before county shoot, see you all up the hill at Clausen’s Ranch!