First .22 Rifle Outdoor Practice
Our first outdoor practice is this Sunday, April 8. We want to make sure everyone is ready to go!
We’ll be at Clausen's ranch. The address is 12425 Buckhorn Road (County Road 27). If you want to look at GPS, do it before coming up as there is no cell service in the canyon. We'll have the 4-H sign at the road where you turn in.
Here are some quick directions:
- Coming from Fort Collins – Take Harmony west and around Horsetooth Reservoir on West County Road 38 E. Keep going about 3 miles past Masonville. The pasture is on the right side of the road across from the McC Ranch sign.
- From Loveland – Take Highway 34 west to County Road 27 and turn north. When you get to the stop sign at Masonville turn left. Drive about 3 miles. The pasture is on the right side of the road across from the McC Ranch sign.
Make sure to sign up for Remind. If we need to cancel practice this will be the only way to find out.
- To receive text messages, sign up via Remind by texting “@4h22” to 81010. Opt out of messages by replying “unsubscribe @4h22” to the same number.
- To receive email messages, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No subject is needed.
- There is also a Remind app available for your Android phone or iPhone if you would like to download that.
We’ll be doing some yearly range and shed clean-up before beginning our practice. Please bring work gloves if you have them.
Ian and Sam are usually out of cell phone and email range by 11:30 a.m. and won't receive last-minute messages until after practice.
Hope to see everyone on Sunday!